Thanks

Comments pertaining to the original Super Cat alcohol stove and stand articles. Includes feedback from January, 2005 through October, 2008. This forum is now closed to new posts but remains available for reading.

Thanks

Postby toomanyarrows » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:31 pm

I don't know where to post this but I just wanted to thank you for your generous contribution to backpacking and outdoor enthusiasts in general. I come from the hunting side of this interest, and I was fasinated by the supercat stove. I made one easily, boiled a few cups at home and then used the stove on a hunt in Utah. No windscreen=poor performance. Now I know and am grateful there is even more information about the ins and outs of alche stoves to help. Thank you so much! Don :D
Lead on!
toomanyarrows

Thanks

Postby Jim Wood » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:12 pm

Don -

Thanks for the kind words. I'm in the process of updating the Super Cat article, so you may want to check the site again sometime soon. Either that, or you can sign up to receive the e-mail newsletter that's published when new articles are posted. You can find the subscription page here.

Thanks again,
Jim Wood.
Jim Wood
Site Admin

alerts

Postby toomanyarrows » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:52 pm

Thank you. I subscribed to this nice feature also. Looking forward to all of the future articles. I sent a PM with a few questions... forgot I sent this post in the other day so that's why the extra backup information about me. Keep up the great work! Don
Lead on!
toomanyarrows

Return to The Super Cat Alcohol Stove (OLD)