So, it should just kick them out

Major update July 22, 2008 (originally published April 30, 2005).

So, it should just kick them out

Postby StevenCao » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 am

I have had several cases where a player has been afk the entire match of One Card, and even a few games in which all 3 of my opponents were afk Buy MS2 Mesos . This drags on the game far too long and often times the game simply stops. I'd like if there was a way to kick a player from a match when the other 3 people in the match were to say they had been "cheating" (afking). There obviously could be people who abuse this, however I see it doing a lot more good than poor.

The sport getting stuck has nothing to do with AFK'ers. It happens when someone chooses a color (later playing a Colour Change or Irena card) too slow. The sport out time, 11 minutes after the cards have been dealt, and you'll receive points as to get a maximum-length game.

If you quit you get no issues and can not play for 10 minutes anyway, so you are better off staying in the match and hoping everyone else does also. Because if one person stops, the sport gets partially unstuck: players still can't click their cards but turns do move from one to the other and also the AI plays for everyone. And in the end (which generally happens at exactly the identical 11-minute timeout) the game punishes everyone for "AFK'ing" since they did not play their cards and let the AI do it to them...

In terms of out voting people: no.It would mean that anybody who's down to one card could get kicked out by another three, who might not be buddies but are in agreement that they don't want him winning.As Loonacm explained, the game itself needs to be stricter with AFK'ers. It determines one is AFK after 3 rounds of these not playing. So, it should just kick them out, Maplestory 2 Mesos rather than continuing to perform for them after awaiting their ends out.BTW, within my experience, there aren't that many AFK'ers. Lots of botters, but the robots do play, so they are much less of a nuisance. Nobody gains anything from truly AFK'ing, therefore people do not do that on purpose anymore.
StevenCao

Return to Build Your Own KiteScreen